About Brian Condon
About Brian Condon
1983-1986 Stanford Law School
Juris Doctorate, 1986
Activities: Stanford Rugby Club
President, Law School Film Society
Participant, Clinical Trial Advocacy
1979-1983 Duke University
A.B. Psychology/ A.B. Economics
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
Summa Cum Laude
Class Honors and Dean’s List, 1980-1983
Distinction in Economics/ “A Market for Blood”
GPA: 3.85 LSAT: 42 (Oct. 2, 1982)
Activities: Member, Rugby Football Club, 1981-1983
President, Rugby Football Club, 1982-1983
|1993-Present||Law Offices of Brian R. Condon (Los Angeles)
General Civil litigation in State and Federal courts with emphasis in business litigation and collecting money owed due to a variety of swindles or fraudulent activity including credit and stock fraud.
|1990-1993||Stern & Ross (Los Angeles)
General Civil litigation in State and Federal courts primarily involving title insurance in fraudulent real estate transactions and the defense of fraudulent insurance claims.
|1988-1990||Independent Legal Services Contractor (Los Angeles)
Litigation Research and writing – Researched and drafted legal memoranda regarding real estate, contract, insurance and employment. Handled pleading, motions and discovery practice.
|1987-1988||Turner, Gerstenfeld, Wilk & Tigerman (Los Angeles)
Litigation Associate – General Civil litigation with concentration in business, real estate and employment.
|1986-1987||Japan Law Journal (Tokyo)
Associate Editor/journalist – Researched and wrote editorials. Edited staff writers and submissions.
|1985-1986||Thoits, Lehman & Love (Palo Alto)
Part-time Associate – Researched and drafted legal memoranda regarding real estate, contracts, banking and employment
Bar Association Activities:
• President, Beverly Hills Bar Association Barristers, 1996-1997;
• BHBA Foundation Board 1997 – 1999;
• BHBA Delegate to the State Capitol 1996, 1997 and 1998
• Board of Governors, BHBA Barristers 1992 – present;
• Blue Car Project Speaker; 1995, 1996 and 1997;
• Chairman, Vintage Bouquet Charity Wine and Art Auction
1993 and 1994
• Board of Governors – Beverly Hills Bar Association 1997-1999
• Lawrence J. Blake Award for distinguished service – Beverly
Hills Bar Association 1997
• American Bar Association (member since 1989) Conference of delegates participant 1996 (Orlando), 1997 (San Antonio) 1997
Annual Meeting (San Francisco)
• Public Counsel Board of Directors 1997-1999
Avid wine collector, solid tennis player and golfer, flag football and rugby player, and hot-dog skier.
French and Japanese
Memberships & Affiliations:
• Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association
• TAFNET – Taxpayers Against Fraud (False Claims Act Network)
• Los Angeles County Museum of Art